A Cleveland man suffered severe second and third-degree burns after the battery for his vaping device exploded. Nader Harb had the extra battery in his pants pocket at the time. Nader Harb was just starting his day at work as a butcher and setting up his equipment when the LGHG2 model battery suddenly exploded. As you can see in the above photo, the injury was about the size of a volleyball and required extensive treatment by burn specialists. This is not the first time such an accident has happen before. There have been similar incidents and other lawsuits over the last several years, with this battery and batteries made by other companies. According to the Associated Press, there have been about 200 fires and more than 130 injuries in the United States related to e-cigarettes since 2009.