A dad-to-be accidentally set off a gender reveal flare straight into his crotch – leaving one friend to joke ‘no need for that vasectomy’. The man was holding the powdered flare upside down and instead of shooting 30 feet into the air, it blasted the blue powder into his crotch. Video of the mishap was shared widely on social media, and comes on the heels of another “gender reveal gone wrong” that sparked a southern California wildfire.
Flare hits dad-to-be in the crotch at a gender reveal party pic.twitter.com/tpkpNN9qOd
— The Sun (@TheSun) September 13, 2020