A teenager from India is lucky to be alive after tumbling out of bed and falling head first onto a sickle, which became lodged gruesomely in his noggin. The freak accident occurred after the 16 year-old accidentally left his agriculture tool on the floor near the bed. Disaster struck later that night after the youngster rolled out of bed and onto the reaping tool’s curved blade, which embedded itself one and a half inches into his skull. Thankfully, the boy survived. And according to a member of our show, the teen will ultimately be just fine.