In Eugene, Oregon, a food truck by the name of Buck Buck Food Cart, which is known for serving fried chicken, exploded into pieces. Luckily, no one was hurt.
In the video below, which was taken from a nearby building’s surveillance cameras, exploded into a huge ball of fire.
The explosion happened before 8am, no injuries happened, though surrounding buildings sustained some damage. Plus, the whole neighborhood heard and felt the massive explosion.
The owner of Buck Buck, Mikey Lawrence, woke up to calls and texts informing him that his food cart exploded.
Fire officials suspect a faulty propane tank was to blame, but no official explanation has been given at this time.
Here is a look at the aftermath from the explosion.
BREAKING: Eugene/Springfield fire responded to a food cart explosion on Madison St. in Eugene just before 8 AM this morning. Officials believe the line to the propane tank malfunctioned, causing the explosion @BuckBuckEug. We will have more details #LiveOnKMTR tonight at 6:30 pic.twitter.com/EZi4fwhho8
— Stephanie Rothman (@srothmantv) February 24, 2019